It is the weekend the cousins have been planning for months.
What started as a fun way to celebrate the youngest cousin’s 16th birthday has turned into a long weekend of camping, boating, and tubing. The fact that the oldest cousin is now 30 years old and owns a house and a boat means that the group has an affordable way to spend the weekend together. With the decision to camp together, the group of five have thought of everything from what they will be eating for breakfast to how many hours a day they will be able to go boating.
The group plans to stay at campgrounds that include a nearby lake that can be used for water skiing and tubing. The three girls, the youngest cousins, have agreed to plan the menu and the two adult male cousins have taken care of reserving the camping site and making sure that the boat is ready for the weekend.
Always ready to spend time together, the group of five also have activities planned for the evenings. From lawn darts to giant Jenga the time at the camp site might be nearly as fun as the time on the water. With tents that have zip linings and a plan for things to do inside if it rains, the group cannot wait for the Friday afternoon departure. They hope to spend the majority of the weekend with the planned outdoor activities, but they know that even if the weather does not cooperate they will still have a great time.
Do Your Weekend Camping Plans Include Ideas for What to Do If It Rains?
The best camping plans include more than the details about boating and water skiing. They also have to take into consideration the chance of wet or cold weather. Armed with tents and sleeping bags that have zip linings, however, can keep you prepared no matter what kind of weather Mother Nature throws your way.
- People who camp on a regular basis understand the importance of zip linings, rain covers and other weather accessories.
- Riding bicycles is a great idea for excellent weather, but indoor craft centers at some campgrounds provide a rainy day option.
- Every time a family heads out for a camping trip they have a long list of items to bring along, including zip linings for tents and the right cooking supplies.
- Parents often enjoy raining days as a time to rest and read a favorite book.
- Any time you take a family vacation, it is a good idea to be flexible and adjust to any possible weather conditions.
- Recreational camping locations around the country are increasing the many options that they offer to their clients.
- Estimates indicate that 12% of all American adults, which means 25 million people, went camping in the year 2015.
- Fishing, hiking, and rock climbing are some of the activities that are available in many campground locations.
- Ooutdoor activities like zip lining are very popular in many of the newest campsites.
- Real campers do not let weather problems keep them from enjoying their time in the outdoor locations that they love.
- Traveling an average distance of 186.7 miles for many of their camping trips, Americans are willing to explore a number of options. From the beaches of Florida to the mountains of Colorado, many environments are especially inviting to families on summer vacations.
- How well are you prepared for the
- Every bad camping day is better than a good day at the office!
- Water sports are always a popular choice for many camping group.
- One way to reconnect with your family is to ask everyone to disconnect from their technology when they are on these trips together.
- Relatives and friends often enjoy camping together as a way to get away from busy work schedules and the technology that seems to run our lifes.
- Statistics indicate that 37% of families say vacations make them happy; in fact, this makes vacationing the activity that makes families most happy.
- The decision to go on a camping trip, whether it includes an immediate family, a group of college friends reuniting, or a group of cousins who only see each other two or three times a year, can be a success no matter what the weather brings. Having a plan for indoor activities can help you prepare.
Trackback from your site.